- Goal-setting journal to teach children (ages 5-13) to establish a 12-week big goal + reward, then break it down into smaller goals + rewards on a weekly basis in the categories of get moving, food, school, and home
- Daily food log to record healthy eats with trackers for nutrients, vitamins and water. Space to track their daily physical activity plus daily star tracker where they get a blue star just for logging their day
- Weekly wrap-up pages for children to count their daily blue stars, earn red stars for reaching weekly goals, and reap rewards including you re half-way there pages after week 6 to journal and doodle thoughts on being healthy and active
- Coach guide with tips for parents and coaches to use fitbook junior with a child, including setting goals and establishing effective rewards, ideas to keep children active, and a food log guide for healthy nutrition
- Portable and durable at just 5. 5 inches square; includes a pint-size pen, slot in the back to store school id card, red and blue star stickers, pages for notes and doodles to encourage creativity.
Meet fitbook junior: the fun, interactive, and goal-oriented journal for teaching kiddos to live a healthy and active lifestyle. Using a unique 3-step s. M. A. R. T. Goal-setting system, fitbook junior helps children set goals, establish healthy habits, and earn rewards. Using the included coach guide, parents (or teachers) work with the child to establish a 12-week big goal and reward, and then help them set goals each week in four categories: get movin', food, school, and home. Whether the goal is to try one new vegetable, study for a spelling test, play outside for 30 minutes each day, or take out the trash on thursday, fitbook junior teaches children the value of setting goals and earning rewards. Each day the child earns a blue star just for jotting down their food and physical activity. At the end of each week they count their daily blue stars, earn red stars for reaching weekly goals, and reap rewards. Get fitbook for parents and fitbook junior for the kiddos to have a healthy way to get fit as a family!